View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:31 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 1999 540i
Heres what i have so far. The box is yet to have the beauty board over it but thats the easiest part along with the plexiglass so you can see my amp and cap set up. The viper alarm is finished but i dont have a key. Im waiting to get one so i can do the remote start on it. One pic has my alarm with the tv deck. The deck ended up being a piece of crap and doesnt have subwoofer output on it so i might upgrade it to something that does. The beauty board for the subs is going to be flat. So itll look like there are only 2 but really theres 4. Anyways quit complaining ill upload everything as i get it. I hope all of you can see the ones i uploaded. This is just the system the engine work is yet to begin. I had codes read and it seems to be fuel bank 1 and 2. Basically brought it down to either pre cat 02 or maf. The injectors and pumps are being replaced anyways but thats what i got so far. Questions and comments are welcome and your thoughts on the codes are appreciated as well since my engine knowledge is limited. I pulled P0170 and P0173.