View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:26 PM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: 2011 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs600 View Post
Two very acurate pictures (best described as the darkest possible Bronze, when not able to see its Yellow/Gold, Green and Red/Pink flake):
Thanks. I still wonder if those pics I found online of the 640i (above) were really Citrin but the camera was tending a little toward red. It still seemed browner to me than Ruby. Here's a twist. I stopped by my BMW dealer yesterday just "for fun", since I was off for ML King Day. The sales manager who I know from buying 3 BMW's there told me the "new" pricing for Individual paint was going to be $5500, rather than the stand-alone $1800. I explained that you don't need the full Individual composition when just ordering the paint colors (as opposed to the Individual ineriors), but he seemed to insist on this alternate pricing. I'll wait to see when the 2014's actually arrive and we see official pricing. If it is $5500, sorry, but out of my league . I've had 3 Black Sapphires and I'm also thinking of Imperial Blue for my next one (or the Citrin for $1800).

2014 535i Individual | Azurite Black/Amaro Brown Merino | Premium | Cold | PDC | Rear Camera | Anthracite Hdr
Prior: 2011 535i AT | Black Sapphire/Cinnamon | Premium | Heated Sts | Nav | Sirius | Anthracite Hdr & Trim
Prior: 2008 335i 6MT Sedan | Black Sapphire/Terra Leather | Premium | Cold | CA | OEM Alarm
Prior: 2005 330i 6MT | Black Sapphire/Sand Leather | Premium | Cold | UGO | OEM Alarm