View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:11 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Mein Auto: 2013 s28i X1
Originally Posted by nospam View Post
I was so unsatisfied with the P7 All-Seasons that I headed back to the dealer Monday. They corrected the problem and replaced the wheels and tires with the proper staggered wheels and Summer P7s. Oh, what a difference...night and day!

The confidence in cornering I had when test driving has returned. I've also noticed an improvement in braking (as suspected). Understeer has not been a problem. I don't plan to test the handling limits any more extremely than I have so far, so understeer is no longer a concern of mine.

I am happy enough with the Summer P7s that I will not get rid of the runflats. I also don't want to give up cargo space for the donut.

In my opinion, it is better to run Summer tires and get a separate set of winter tires if your climate dictates it. The all-seasons are a compromise in every sense of the word.
wait, you didn't like your tires so they just swapped them out?? wish i would have thought of that! wonder if it's too late to try with 1600 miles on the car... would love to swap the Goodyears for the P7s
SOLD Mineral Grey Metallic X1 s28i M-Sport
for sale: BurgerMotorSports Stage 1 tune