01-23-2013, 11:26 AM
bimmerfest Supporting Member
Location: The cradle of Liberty
Join Date: Aug 2010
Mein Auto: A redhead& e36, sometimes
E36 official firearms thread.
We talk about firearms in the OT thread an awful lot, and while it's OT to BMW, it gets talked about frequently enough to probably use it's own thread.
SO: the main purpose will be to openly discuss and share photos of and about firearms. This IS NOT to be a political thread, we all have our opinions about it and this ain't the place for it, so check it at the door. This is going to be a friendly thread about reviews, acquisitions, advice, and general discussion.
Okay so there will be some ground rules
This list will be amended as time goes on I'm sure but these are a few of the basics that immediately come to mind.
- No attempts to buy or sell any firearm, ammo, or components
- keep politics to an abosolute minimum
- no fanboy circlejerks
- do not post pictures or videos of you or anyone else engaging in risky or otherwise illegal behavior
- always use proper safe firearm handling techniques
- do not take any legal advice from here, we're not lawyers and thusly not liable for anything stupid or illegal that you or someone may or may not do
- it is okay to post pictures from hunts, but no blood/gore please
- use common sense when posting, if it seems wrong, it probably is.
With all that, let us get started?
Originally Posted by cj.surr
Drop the clutch, proceed and ain't care.
- '06 325xi 6MT
- '96 328i 5MT "drift turd"