View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:38 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2008 550i
Quote:
Originally Posted by st1sj View Post
Keith, thanks for the advice! I purchased it without the sports package! Just did not want to wait. Looking forward to enjoying that V8. I think the 550i will mesh well with the S2K.

By the way, can you recommend some OEM accessory websites? This is my first BMW so I am not familiar with the options out there. Just looking to get some carpet/winter floor mats for now. Thanks in advance!
Congratulations! You're going to love your "new" car, I know I still get a kick out of driving my car, and I've had it for over 2 years now!!!

I am not a person that accessorizes my car much, so I can't give you much in the way of good sites to buy from. I'm sure others will chime in. Wish you lived closer to me, I have a set of BMW OEM winter floor mats sitting on my garage floor that I'm not using right now (not really required out here in California) that I'm sure we could work something out for.....just too lazy to package them up to ship across the country.

Keith