View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 550ix MSport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitpoo View Post
Hi!
CK,

how are you. Did you get a chance to speak with Eileen. What did she say. I am going there today, to go over my car with them. On friday didn't have much time, so just went through basics. If you need me to ask anything, let me know. Since i am going to be there, i can get some info for you. Are you comin to the Edgewater meet this Sunday. I am going, and meet others and learn few things. Wanna get to learn coding, so i can start doin it myself and help others in future. Thanx!
I had exchanged a couple of emails with Eileen Morris back in Nov for my wife X5. When I went in, she handed me off to the Sale manager John McBride which then he handed me off to the internet CA, Amanda Z. Nothing yet for now until I sell my 550 M-Sport. No Edgewater this Sunday, have to work. Please learn about coding, once you're an expert, let me know. I'll come by with pizza and beer. And you can code my car/X5.

I read there is a guy in Staten Island that does coding on week nights. I think his name is Steve?, not sure. I heard he is a great guy, very helpful. He might be at the meet.

2013 550ix M Sport - AW/Black
2013 X5 50i M Sport - Carbon Black/Cinn (Wife)
2010 550i M Sport - AW/Black (Sold)
2007 530i Sport - AW/Auburn ED on 2/19/07 (Retired)
2001 740iL Sport - Anthracite/Beige (Retired)