View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:46 AM
just like that, he's gone

Mein Auto: 2011 335 and 2013 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmanzah View Post
Most of the time I got 1st to 3rd, 5th and 6th if I am fast enough or if the wheels are turning I go 2nd to 4th and then 6th. My brain hates traffic not because I have to shift often but because I hate sitting in traffic. I honestly never found my self hating the fact that I shift.

Driving an automatic on the other hand irks me because I can't predict (the same way I do with a manual) what dose of acceleration I am getting. It just doesn't feel right. So in the end I don't care if there is traffic or not.
Did you test drive the sports auto on an F10? It literally has nothing in common with any "auto" made before it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pashline View Post
Definitely will try to find one to test drive. My wife has a 2011 335i with MT and I love it but as you say the 5 series is a different animal. I will mention I had one of the last of the toyota 4 Runners with MT which obviosly is large and did not have problems with it in terms of performance.
I get all this but if you are getting NAV (or even if don't in my case) you will be in that iDrive all the time so keep that in mind.

2013 F10 535i M-Sport (Sophisto Grau, 6-speed MT, M5 Grille/Trunk Lip)*for sale*
2011 E90 335 Sport (Jet Black, Performance Edition) *new commuter/flogmobile, whoa what is this NAV thing?*
2002 E46 330i Sport (Jet Black, 5-speed MT, H&R/Koni Sports, Meyle HD Control Arms, Powerflex FCAB's, Hotchkis sways...and more)*sold*
..lots of former cars

Last edited by Keyser Soze; 01-24-2013 at 09:49 AM.