View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:00 AM

Mein Auto: 2004 BMW 325Ci Coupe
Well I finally got in touch with the dealership. My salesman wouldn't return any of my phone calls so I went to the sales manager for used cars. I explained to her my situation and pretty much just asked what the protocol was, if any. I explained I wasn't looking for a hand out nor a free car, after all it is used, but if there was anything they could do. Especially considering it began acting up on the ride home from the dealership and could do some serious damage if it wasn't fixed very quickly.

She told me, as I already knew, that they couldn't go about fixing all their customers used cars. I told her that it was worth asking just to see if maybe there was some hidden clause that they do certan work with X days of unknown issues or whatever (100% shot in the dark)

After it was all said and done, she actually offered me a $250 dollar credit towards parts/labor/service at their dealership whenever I need it within the next 6 months

I couldn't believe I was getting anything out of my situation and was very thankful for it.

Got the parts in today, and it'll be fixed by a local shop tomorrow for ~600 bucks (parts labor and a few other touch ups to the car that need tweaking). I appreciate everyone's help and hope to be a long time member that can repay all the good info I got.