View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:06 AM
David

Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirstopher View Post
Yea I removed it because it was just a statement that I no longer owned my 745i. I traded it in at a dealership and got a Honda Civic. We have plans to adopt and we decided that the cost of ownership on a 13 year old car was too much.

I don't like the Honda but it does exactly what is was purchased for. I miss my car but the trade off to bring another member into our family will out weigh a car, home, boat, ect. It all can go and be replaced.

Anyone can PM me for more info, I don't want to hijack this thread and look forward in seeing the tv in the trunk with all the flashy carbon fiber.
Hey Chris,

I didn't know you sold your 7. Even though I'm sure you miss it I would like to congratulate you on getting rid of it for such a noble cause.

What you have said about the trade off of the car for another member in the family is spot on. Cars come and go, but the difference you will make in someone's life will be everlasting. Congratulations to you and your wife. Please keep us posted on your new addition.

David

2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614