View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 750I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
How's your lovely build coming along? Got your gold horns and 28's mounted yet? The anticipation is killing me. I keep thinking, "what psychedelic color is DFEL going to paint his car? What type of lift kit is he going to use? Would Chris Bangle **** his pants if he read this thread?"

I would like to suggest that when you take your new beauty out for the first night on the town you have a brand new outfit and hair cut. I'm thinking something like this would do well.

Let me know what you think.
Unfortunately it is too cold right now to build the car. The guy that is doing most of the work does it out of his mothers house in the driveway. He can only work when its not freezing outside. Painting outside in the winter is also bad because the overspray gets on the snow and leaves evidence behind (Dont think we are allowed to spray a car in a driveway, especially not a government housing driveway, so we dont want to leave evidence behind)

That look you proposed would go very well with my new flashy car. The ONLY problem I see is that I might have to lose atleast 60lbs of muscle to pull it off. I know your man servant was quite muscular before you took him under your care and now he is as frail as could be, with just enough strength to do his chores. How did you manage to get him that way? Maybe you can share his diet with me so I too can lose the necessary weight to pull of this look.