View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:51 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 745LI/ F02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Db750 View Post
Hmmm, Canada must have some high class government housing with paved driveways and all. Ours are either dirt or gravel; anyone with a little heart could rake it over to hide the overspray. Only way the paint could be detected would be with a black light.

If you're going to paint the color to match the fine outfit I submitted I would suggest pulling the car into the yard. The Gecko Green paint should blend nicely with the turf. Go ahead and swap the wheels out before you begin painting as we know they have to be color matched to the car. Then you can set your four OEM 20's in a rhombus surrounding the car. Douse them in kerosene and set them ablaze. The putrid, burning rubber should provide enough heat for your man to do his thing.

Glad you ask, and I agree, you are too damn strong. I felt threatened by my new manservant and required that he lose 125lbs so that I would have complete dominance over him. The diet is simple; nothing but damp cedar chips (the kind used for hamster bedding) for three months straight. I filled an old bottle of 409 with water and misted them down before each meal. I found that five even sprays provides just enough water to stay alive.

You're a big guy. I've seen the pictures. You may want to cut the water out of the diet if you want to be all fancy by the summer.