View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:13 AM

Mein Auto: BMW 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs600 View Post
Yellow one went to Russia. Check out its neat yellow contrast stitching, attached.

As for Green: http://www.6post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748041

I like!

Bought and wish I had leased. Otherwise, no plans to go back...

Obligating myself to a new vehicle without test driving the particular vehicle may not happen again.

Does PCD fully commit you?
The PCD is definately cool enough that it factors into my decision about what to buy (lease) next. I have owned 5 BMWs and 1 Mercedes. I bought the MB only in retailiation after trying trying to buy my 3rd BMW from a dealer who was ridiculous. Truth is, I HATED the MB - it was too much luxury car and not enough driving machine. Short story is I really love BMWs so at lease end it's mostly which BMW to get, not which brand to get. I recently bought a 2004 911 Twin Turbo Cabriolet which is my toy car and the 7 series is pretty much the perfect compliment. In October I expect I'll swap my 750 for a 750 IL in a new color and call it a day. Had been playing with the idea of an M5 but I sorta need xDrive (don't talk to me about the 20" run flats which are standard with my 7 series Individual but only come in summer tires). Now that I have the Porsche, the M5 seems less appealing than another 7. Any thoughts on when you might buy another one? For what it's worth, I love the lease program. I seem to get bored of cars after about 2 or 2.5 years which about when I get to start planning for my next one under a 3 year lease.
2006 530Xi (sold)
2000 528i (totaled)
1990 325i Convertible (sold)