Thread: N63 Burger Tune
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:06 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F10 550i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercomputers View Post
Its 25HP and 40TQ on the 750 Terry has yet to run a dyno on the 550, He is going to do one soon. I can tell you what I think its higher then that, Its smooths out the whole band, Everything is so much quicker with no hesitation and the car is ready to jump, If demand is high future updates will be here, I am sure at a fee, but well worth it if you ask me. Drastically changes the car. Best part is it comes out very simple if you wanted to take it out and you cant even tell its installed. From what I have read Terry has been tuning these cars for 30 years and I have not seen many complaints, I put the 3000 saved over Dinan in my pocket and buy some nice wheels. When its all said and done increases will be better then Dinan.
It's good to have more tuning options but I wouldn't put Terry and Dinan in the same class. Search 'Terry Tuner' over on e90post for some research.

I would not run this beta tune without data logging a bunch of runs in different conditions and satisfying myself that the boost, timing, afr, throttle, etc are all operating as expected - it is beta because you are the testers...