View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:37 AM
(formerly SD 335is)

Mein Auto: '06 Z4 MR | '11 335is E92
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRM001 View Post
http://s1.bimmerfest.com/forums/imag...thumbsdown.gif

It takes the same time to answer nicely than whining and bitching about newbies and how they should find the info. If you think they are making you WORK by answering questions, then don't answer so that you DON'T HAVE TO WORK. Obviously, the concept of Work is far different for me and most of the helpful people in this forum.

As much as I try to be polite, I see comments like Phartings and geez...It is hard not to react, but....oh well!! I can use my ignore list I guess.
Really? Very adult and that certainly contributes so much.

I still think that you'll get better results without getting into a pissing match with people who have apparently offended you and whining and insulting other posters. The best "ignore list" is to just ignore the people who's advice you don't like and only respond to those people who advice that you do like. Do you want your ED experience to be a positive one or a negative one? The way that you've responded so far makes me inclined not to help you at all.
Hers: 2011 335is Coupe (E92) | Le Mans Blue Metallic | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Glacier Aluminum | 6MT | ED 5/12/11

BMWCCA #444696 - Click to join and a chance to win a 1-Day M School at the BMW Performance Center!