View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:50 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanman2012 View Post
I just tried coding this feature and unfortunately it's not working even though I do have the 2VB option. All I'm getting are the the three dashes. I tried verifying the above settings recommended by Shawn but I was unable to find the IcmKod_B_SA2VB key. This is my first time coding though so I might not be looking in the right place.

Anybody have any advice on what to try next?
With 2VB in your VO, IcmKod_B_SA2VB should already be set to verbaut, so I do not think this is your issue at all.

However, if you insist on verifying it, use the Search Box in E-Sys, and look in your ICM ECU for "2VB", and see if you can find IcmKod_B_SA2VB or something similar to it. The Search Box only searches from Top to Bottom, so make sure you start at the very beginning of the CAFD.

You should reset TPMS and drive the car afterwards before the Pressure Temp appears where the 3 dashes are.

If it still does not work, then, and for reasons unknown, your are one of the unfortunate few that it just won't work for.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips

Last edited by shawnsheridan; 01-25-2013 at 05:51 PM.