Guys - We decide to meet and we get a 20 degrees temp. drop and snow. Isn't it great?
But...sunny forecast for tomorrow - 36 degrees.
I don't want to just cancel the meeting: perhaps some of you will brave the winter to get together.
If that's the case, please let me know. I am up for it.
If not, let's postpone.
Alan - no problem, man. We should do the next meeting in Queens and go for some Thai food in Woodside (SriPraPhai).
Last edited by octopump; 01-26-2013 at 07:20 AM.