View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:10 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 Melbourne Red 335i
Thumbs up Awesome !

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern6er22 View Post
I was really worried about the weather as it rained all the way on the drive up. It was the first time in my life I was praying it didn't snow. Sending 560 hp to the rear wheels on an icy track seemed a bit scary. I'm sure it would be fun but probably less educational.

I did find myself wanting to have my car for a few of the exercises to play with an xDrive variant on the track. The curiosity, however, was killed buy the thought of ruining my Dunlops and paying $2000 to replace them for a few minutes on the track.

The drivers' abilities are beyond phenomenal. I was completely in awe every time we got in the cars with them for fast run throughs and the hot lap.

The PC/BMW is brilliant when it comes to the art of giving you just a taste to hook you and get you to come back for more. For instance, I had an amazing test drive in an M3, which led to buying a 650xi, doing PCD, taking the 2-day Car Control Course, and ultimately enrolling in the M School... with 2 others who are now in love with BMW. Like I said, brilliant!

Haha. Lay down the seats in the X6 M, and you could probably sleep there relatively comfortably... in the fetal position. Sacrifices must be made lol.

Great review ! Thanks for the thorough descriptions of your 2 Day M school. We did the PCD in October. It looks my wife & I will have to ration our Starbucks too , & save up for the M School
June 9,2012 New Order. 2013 335i Sedan, Melbourne Red Metallic Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum, Leather Dakota Black/Red Highlight, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Technology Package, Sport Transmission with Paddles, Htd Front Seats & Harmon Kardon Performance Center Delivery October 9, 2012. BMWCCA Member since April 2006.