View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:48 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by volnedan View Post
Back to the original point of this thread, I am someone who is now looking at BMWs because of the 320i introduction. After attending the Detroit Auto Show, it is at the top of my next car list.

I currently drive a G37 6MT sedan, and I was greatly disappointed to find out the 2014 Q50 replacement will not be available with a 6MT at launch, nor will it offer a turbo 4 cylinder.

As I get older, I am less focused on horsepower and am willing to trade off handling, refinement, and fuel economy. I am the border of Gen X/Gen Y, so I guess I am the target demographic. Once this thing hits the lot I am all over it.
First off, welcome aboard.

It's a great car, and the fact that BMW is opening it up to those who want to do exactly as you say is a good thing.

Trade off the horses for the goodies, get into a BMW for the price of an Acura TL, it's all good.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®