View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:10 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by krash View Post
Yeah, I know. It's sort of ironic, because I'm an early adapter and a technologist by profession. I typically load up my cars with all the gadgets you can possibly get.

But when it comes to the garage door openers, I stick with the bulky plastic buttons that come with the garage door openers, and simply slide 'em into place on the sun visor. Perfect!
I was just about to create the Sun Visor Thread but might as well state it here:

The F30 sun visors are very tight to the ceiling, I doubt you'll be happy with the garage remote's clip and how it'll make the visor fall down from the ceiling.

They are so tight, in fact, that with a pair of gloves up here in the frigid northeast I can't get the visors down without taking my gloves off, and they're not very thick ones either.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®