View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:35 AM
King of Drone

Mein Auto: Bavarian Bombshell
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechieTechie View Post
Oh, heck. I'm in. What about bringing a portable Webber for some fajjjjjjjiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttaaaaas? Cousin de Taco? Homemade guac is sounding good too!

Hmm, wondering if the CookieMobile is pristine enough for concours? 8 year old car, 16k miles...interiors and exterior look brand new. What does one have to do to enter a show car?
I'd shoot Tim330i a PM and ask him about it, I think he's the one I worked with to get our group parking space last year. You probably pay a bit more and just have to show up early enough to get parked behind the tape, I can't imagine its more complicated than that.

Speaking of which, we should get our roster started so its nice and easy to request group parking this year.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...pSUVocFE#gid=0

Ta-Da!

I've added everyone who is currently in (I apologize if I don't know any real names that I should). Add a line for you and everyone in your group that will have a car, that way it'll be easy to send a list to Tim as soon as he sends out the email about group parking.

Also, feel free to create additional tabs for all your tracking needs, hotels, convoys, tacos, booze, the typical BF.e stuff...