01-28-2013, 07:37 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Join Date: Nov 2005
Mein Auto: 2016 ///M3
I think just about every option is a must have, except:
Heated rear seats are good enough instead of cold weather package, and PDC + camera instead of driver assistance works for me.
- auto high beams,
- cold weather package,
- driver assistance package,
- driver assistance plus package,
- window shades,
- active cruise control,
- parking assistant, and
- x drive
If I had budget contraints, here is what I would have done:
I'd be perfectly happy with this configuration if I had to cut some $$$$$.
- I'd get the luxury line instead of sport line (definitely agree that sport or luxury line is a must have)
- I'd delete DHP
- I'd delete Sport Transmission w/Paddle shifters
- I'd get the 328 instead of the 335
EDIT: by the way, if you drop from a 335 to a 328, you MUST add the lighting package that comes standard on the 335.
2016 ///M3: YMB, Executive, Adaptive, DCT
Last edited by krash; 01-28-2013 at 08:45 AM.