Old 01-28-2013, 12:13 PM
Der Ursprüngliche....Albo

Mein Auto: OO=[][]=OO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5driver View Post
Oh-oh...
Those wheels look familiar...!

Details...?
I am assuming the BBS Rk's you are showing are 8.5"x18" Et: 13mm, all around...?
Any Rk will be extremely rare and expensive IMO...
Amazing catch, if this is indeed what you found/ bought...!

Thanks!
Jason
Jason... you hit the nail on the head...18x8.5 all round, et 13, 74.1 Center Bore. I'll be running 245/40's on them and putting them on the E39. I got a smoking deal. These wheels are in very good condition from the pictures I saw and cost less than the BBS CK's I have on the car now.

I'm going to migrate the CK's to my E90 if they'll fit with a fender roll (et 20 offset).

BTW, thanks!! your signature pic convinced me that I wanted these RK's more than my CK's!!

2003 530i (Alpine White/Sand Beige) - 18x8.5 & 18x9.5 ACS Type II Wheels - BC Racing Coilovers - Eibach Sway Bars - Beastpower Sway Bar Brackets - M-Technic Replica Bumpers - Slimmbones CSL-Style Spltters - Magnaflow Muffler - Dinan CAI - TopSpeed Performance Strut Brace - Carbon Fiber Valve Cover Fascias - Zionsville Autosport Radiator/Fan Kit - Revmax Stage II Torque Converter - AMG Paddle Shifters

Last edited by Albo; 01-28-2013 at 12:18 PM.