View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 Dinan 550xi
Well, got the car back from the shop today after having the shockware program, and its is very noticeable improvement...

I'm very pleased that it firms up the ride to almost like sport was before the upgrade... (I cant say if its exactly the same, but it feels really good);

I still find when I bump up to the new sports mode it drives very nice! very pleased; and as others have mentioned in much betters reviews than I could write, the sports plus is exactly what you you need to find the "sport" in this sedan....

Overall; I think if the car came like this from the factory, I think many more people would pleased! (you still get a very decent ride in comfort and normal, but sport and sport plus change this 550xi car in a very good way)

This is worth the upgrade cost without hesitation; I have it paired with the Dinan suspension, so I don't know how this performs with stock suspension but I suspect it would be a massive improvement for stock setup also.

I had the Dinan Suspension on for about 6 months before this software; and I can say that putting this on top of your Dinan mechanical susp upgrade is very worth while!

Sure feels like a German sports sedan now!

Last edited by bmguy; 01-28-2013 at 04:05 PM.