View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:28 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Holden Wagon & Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecaX5 View Post
You don't know what you're talking about. Most of us don't change our own oil. Hell, I don't know a single BMW owner that changes their own oil and I know a ton of BMW owners. Who changes their own oil nowadays? It's not even worth doing anything like that. Whoever can afford an X5 does not change their own oil.

You're telling an amateur (the OP) who has zero experience with BMW to revive a flooded BMW X5 with a ton of electrical components that sometimes even BMW dealers themselves have problems figuring them out? Why give the OP any hope? He's not asking how to change a bulb. I am telling you my X5 was flooded during Sandy and had similar symptoms as OP's car, so just out of curiosity I asked a few local shops if the car can be fixed and they all laughed at me and said they would not pay $50 for it, and they fix cars for a living.
You sir are an idiot...

I'd enlighten you as to why I do all my own maintenance and repair (out of warranty), its not because I can't afford to pay for it that's for sure, but you are not worth my time.

Kindly remove yourself from this and any other enthusiast thread.

Jay

Last edited by jashearer; 01-28-2013 at 07:35 PM.