View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:32 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '11 X5 35d & 98 Cherokee
@ katanaplanet - good for you and the best of luck on your project. BTW, I change my own oil in between their oil changes too....unless someone is following their UOA very closely, they are potentially making a BIG mistake running their oil out as long as BMW allows.

@ tribecaX5 - I was going to say something about NOT changing your own oil along with the rest of your "crowd" that don't but I see you're from NY so anything anybody tries to tell you is not going to sink in. For you, I say you need a very large cup of STFU. It's like the old saying goes....anybody can fix cars, but nobody can fix stupid....you proved this point with your immature replies. People like you make me sick and it's people like you that give forums a bad reputation. I find it interesting that at 114 posts, you have an opinion that you think actually matters. You should keep your "random thoughts" to yourself.....better yet, sell your X and join the Maxima crowd....you ain't worthy of a BMW!

Oh yeah, offer several others a sip from your cup....alexmish, gresch, and anyone else on the naysayer train....it's HIS project and if you don't have any words of encouragement for him, then......um, you know what I was going to say!

Back off so I can get back down from my rant box!