View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:46 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 E92 M3
Hurry your order

+1 to the above

I just picked up my 2013 ED M3 in October and I had some of the same questions so here is how I feel about things since redelivery in December.

I test drove a friendís DTC so I could make an informed decision and I think this is the only way you can approach this. Try it and see what you think. The DTC is awesome period. I just prefer the engagement with a manual, but for the first time in my life getting a non manual tranny was a strong possibility.

The CF roof is the way to go if you need headroom and especially if you think you might want to track the car and need to use a helmet. Iím 6'4" and the sunroof was not even an option for me.

The word I had heard was that there is a strong possibility that BMW will cease production prior o the official June 2013 date. This is the last year of the V8, which is the reason why I made my purchase, and IMO the reason this M3 will be one for the ages. Get your order in if youíre serious. I used Greg Poland at Pacific BMW in LA for ED, was great to work with, and I highly would recommend him. The dealers in Cali are very competitive price wise and knowledgeable with Ed or performance center delivery to out of state buyers.

I would highly recommend ED. It will be the only way I purchase further vehicles. Just think, spring in the Alps with your M3, ahh Heaven.

Use the BMW configurator to get your invoice pricing and options, this web site is very helpful.