View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:32 PM
The King of Common Sense

Send a message via Skype™ to Dave 330i
Mein Auto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
Of course, Clarkson hates every car on the planet, unless it's Merc or Ferrari, and even then he somewhat despises it. He's just a grumpy old man, but I do like his commentary.
He preferred the 997 Turbo in Thriller over the GT2 and he loved the GT3 (But then along came the new GT3 and I won't dwell on the whys and the wherefores, but I loved it. Not liked it. Loved it. It had a stupid front splitter that was so low it could give a spider a haircut, scaffolding instead of rear seats and an idiotic rear spoiler which could very obviously be adjusted. No. No. No. Having a rear spoiler that can very obviously be adjusted means that someone, one day is going to ask why. And then you'll have to tell them. And they'll think you are mad.)

Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going exactly in the opposite direction", Sam Walton.

Last edited by Dave 330i; 01-29-2013 at 01:38 PM.