View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Ac***** ******

Mein Auto: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanderbee View Post
Great i just purchased a CPO 2010 X5 and had the dealership update the nav. After hearing all these comments im womdering if it were a waste of time. Just got it today and tried it on way home from dealership in PA, i live in Jersey. Nav wanted to take me onto Rt1 which has a milliom traffic lights opposed to the NJ Turnpike (fast n direct). Is there a way for me to tell which version nav i have? Salesman seemed unsure and said it should be the 2013 version (which im not sure is even released yet). Secondly, does this nav have the 3d option? I couldnt find it if it did.
Go into navigation options menu, there should be an option somewhere that shows the "Navigation system version" (can't remember right now where it was)... And yes, you should be able to see 3D buildings (the option is called "perspective view in 3D", should be in navigation settings), but only in large cities, like Manhattan area of NYC and buildings look much worse than on iOS Maps app or Google Maps so it's pretty useless feature.

Last edited by Ripred; 01-29-2013 at 07:48 PM.