View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:41 PM
Psychology Reversalist

Mein Auto: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatWiz View Post
Local food and local wine. Walk to the center of the city and ask around who serves the best paella (pronounced pa-eh-ah).

And be prepared that their "schedule" is not in any way similar to our "schedule".

Great choice of a country and city, BTW. Say hi to my ancestors in Barcelona.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinSand View Post
So far so good. I'm normally up at 5-6am. My body is so confused. Oh, and eat dinner at 430-6pm and bed 8 ish. The restaurants are open until 4sih for lunch. Then they close until 8 for dinner!!!! Good grief. That's when I like to go to bed. We'll see if we we can nap and make their dinner time. Definitely a couple restaurants we want to go to (probably will be for lunch- lol).

None of the places recommended to us for dinner were open...
.more touristy places along las ramblas were open though. We decided to just go back to the hotel and have dinner there- good choice. It wasn't outrageously expensive, great service, food was good too!

Today....we somehow managed to sleep until 11am. Ordering some breakfast now. Probably go on the two story tourist bus....I think it's a good way to get our bearings straight and get a better idea of what we want to do/see!
Now you see what I meant? lol