View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:21 AM

Mein Auto: 2009 GMC Yukon Denali
First time leaser looking for help

Long time lurker and first time poster. Good morning gentlemen (and ladies). I am in the market for a 2013 535xi currently and have a couple of different quotes from the local dealer. I have researched the lease threads on here, but still wanted to get opinions from the experts!

The first vehicle is one they have on the lot that I test drove. It was the May 2012 build according to bmwconfig. Alpine White, Black Dakota, Anthracite trim, M Sport, Cold Weather, Premium, Technology, & SAT. MSRP is 64945 and invoice is 59940 by bmwconfig. The dealer is offering this vehicle for a selling price of 61345 with a 297 doc fee and a 2.50 title fee. Zero down. 60% residual. .00170 money factor (even though ridewithg is stating .00130 right now). 36 mo lease/15K year miles. Monthly payment 931.21.

I would prefer to have the DG color but the dealer seems less willing to offer a lower price to have one built. I built this one out with the Sales Associate. Dark Graphite, Black Dakota, Anthracite trim, M Sport, Cold Weather, Premium, Technology, Driver Assistance, & SAT. MSRP on this one is 67695 with invoice at 62445. The dealer is offering this vehicle for a selling price of 66195 with same doc fees, residual, money factor, and lease terms as above. Monthly payment comes out to 1032.59 for this one.

I would like to build my own and don't believe I should have to pay a premium to do so. Also, I know that the money factor and selling price is high and want to offer the dealer 1K over invoice for the build out with a money factor of .00130. I am open to all suggestions from members on the board. Should I be asking for more? Less? All opinions are welcome and I look forward to becoming an active member on the board with a new car, but am also willing to walk away if the deal is not to my liking.

Have a great day everyone.

Neil
Advertisement