View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:03 AM

Mein Auto: 2005 545i
It was 23 for a pair, I bought 2 pair, I'm not actually sure how it worked out but I only paid $43.18 for 2 pairs. You only need 1 pair per car. Of course a 20W like the one you posted might be brighter, but let me tell you, I wanted to test the bulb before going through the trouble of installing it, and I made the mistake of looking at it. *FLASH* Instant headache. Note to readers, DO NOT LOOK AT THESE LITTLE GUYS IF THEY'RE NOT INSTALLED! It's kinda fun though to play with people though. I had my car out back of my work while I was installing them, I pulled the left front lens and plugged in the new led, then made that mistake. After I could see again, I called a co-worker out and said "I can't tell if that is on your not, can you look at it from me while I jiggle my switch to see if it's the switch or the bulb?" *FLASH* GOT HIM! I heard a LOT of "MOT**R F**KER!" and other related comments, so all-in-all, I'd say it was a success!

Here's a picture of it in the light from this morning, they look so much brighter through eyes than camera, could be that the camera is auto dimming because of ambient lighting or something but you get the idea.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1490.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	359843