View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:24 AM
CABimmerNation

Mein Auto: 2010 750i M Sport
Just about 5k.

Listened to my buddies new M5 with the B/O system, we then climbed into my car. He was not happy at all. Went back to his car, he frantically messed with his settings, trying to get any sort of decent bass and depth out of his system. The B/O system is decent, but desperately needs a low end. It does sound better than mine in high and mid clarity and separation, just needs about 2k worth of low end. Anyone who's had any time around quality car stereo systems knows that a full range system, even one not as dynamic, sounds worlds better.
Dinan S3, PedalBox, 22" Agetro rims, H&R spt springs, RDsport front lip, coded, paddle shift retrofit, AlpineMSS HID 8000k. All exterior chrome, roof, roof spoiler and everything behind wheels painted black, wing, side and rear reflectors and door handle trim painted white, light smoke on tail lights. Audio: focal separates, earthquake low profile subs under front seats (crossed over as mid base to support the pathetic 4" fronts), arc audio amps, audiocontrol lcq-1 and epicenter, (2) L7 subs.