View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:36 AM
BMW x3 2013 20i Black

Mein Auto: BMW 320i, BMW X3 20i 2013
UPDATE SITUATION of the RPM Dial Issue

Hello There,
Sorry I was late busy at work and the car issue. I picked up my car last Tuesday night after the Engineer in Charge confirmed that a software update was performed to the car.. The RPM Dial Issue did not occur while testing the car although the drove it for 70kms. and they said it didn't happen... Anyways, I had some TOK sound while moving front and rear from the front breaks... A PUMA ticket was issued in 2011 saying that all the F25 Models has such sound whiel breaking during the first 2000 kms which disappears afterwards. The Guy let me try 2 brand new vehicles and YES they had the same sound ..

I took the car and drove 5 kms away from the service center, when the RPM needle dropped again ...

I called the center and took a video of it .. (check the video )

The second day, they called and told me that the head quarters in Germany approved replacing the cluster.... I said ... a Cluster .. in a Brand new Car .. No Way .. I wont accept my car to turn into an experiments vehicle>>> I sent a harsh mail to the German Customer Car with the Video ... and I asked for either a Brand new car, or Money Back ...

and Guess what.. They approved replacing the car , but Delivery in 15 days .. So I returned the car to the showroom yesterday and waiting for the New one .. that's Better isn't it ??

Cheers Bavarian Motor Works .

BMW X3 20i, 2013, Black x Black . New
320i 2009 - Mineral Silver - Beige 44,000km .