01-31-2013, 02:08 PM
Join Date: Jul 2012
Mein Auto: 2013 X3 35i
How I wash my X3 in my garage in the wintertime video.
Have any of you guys tried using a hose free eco-wash to wash your car?
In this video you will see how I do a hose free car wash in my garage. This is a great way to wash your car in the wintertime when it is to cold to do it outside, or if you have water restrictions. I only used 6 gallons of water to do this car wash. I used the following Chemical Guy products in this video.
- Sticky Gel Wheel & Cleaner CITRUS Based HYPER GEL WHEEL CLEANER
- Chemical Guys Hose Free ECOwash
- Extreme V.R.P Dressing
- Hybrid V7- Optical Select -- High Gloss Spray Sealant
- 2 Grit Guard
- Metro Full Size Vac N' Blo 4.0 HP Vacuum
- Some tire and wheel brushes
- A very soft brush for lower body of car
- A microfiber sponge mit
- A few microfiber towels
- 2 waffle weave microfiber towels for windows
I do not work for chemical guys I am only a fan of their products . You can get all of their products at www.chemicalguys.com. I feel as if I have also learned a lot watching their videos on their YouTube page.