View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:50 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: m4now M5M3 550 760 335RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF12400 View Post
Bought 2013 X5 from them last May for PCD - didn't really have any problems. Was uneasy because we were well aware of the reputation of the previous dealership Never could understand how a car dealer that had such a negative rep could sell so many cars - they often had up to 200 new vehicles in stock. Odd thing - brough vehicle in at 9000 miles due to low oil, which they topped off. SA was the same one we used at a local Lexus dealer.
Great loaner fleet now... No more rent-a-car like in the past, 90% of the guys at the desk let you pick any car you want (i've tried them all )

The GM auto email you get after service will actually respond if you write to him (cced other guys when I was saying how happy I was)

I think they sold so much cause most people didn't want to fight in traffic to get a broken car to passport, SS, FairFax. You know the traffic. If I lived in germantown, fredrick, exc. I'd much rather go to Rockville than Passport at 5pm on a weekday. They had the prime real-estate and it showed even with bad service it worked.