View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Poet of Signature Quotes

Mein Auto: 1997 BMW 328is
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnaz View Post
I am in Silver Spring, MD. I am going to Bimmerfest as well! I was thinking about bringing my 318i (I love that car to death). The 318i is my first BMW I ever did a full maintenance and bushing/shocks refresh on using just the Bentley Manual and Youtube.com. So it has a soft spot with me.

Damnit... I been bit by the E36 bug. First the 96 318i, then the M3, and now this (provided all goes well). I swore I never would get bit, but I'm a lost cause now. I guess I will sell the Subaru Legacy Wagon. She is my old faithful with nearly 300K on it and still looks showroom clean.

So now the question is, how can I find out what number this car is, out of the 150 produced? And how many is left? I know you could find that stuff on a lot of the Porsche registry pages 7 days a week, all day Sunday, but does BMW have a similar thing?
According to that BMW CCA forum you can just call BMW and they can look it up for you. Not sure if they were numbered or not though.

"It doesn't do any good for me to know more than you if you aren't going to listen to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petriej View Post
So let it be written, so let it be done.