View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:18 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2013 335xi M-Sport
Document everything. Document your conversation (so you can recall it).
1) Go to sales manager, be nice, and explain the situation. in all honesty if the guy claimed it state that. Also, if a week after you bought it all these things broke then they knew about it - but be nice. Cause it won't help if you are not. The sales manager might help. Back in 2000 I bought a dodge intrepid and the sales person said I would get a CD player installed and to bring car back a week after I bought it. I bought the car and the sales person decided that was not part of the deal. I spoke with the sales manager, he reamed out the sales person, and installed a cd player. So yes this can work
2) If it doesn't work check the laws and call a lawyer and go to court. Don't mention law or court to the sales manager...if you do he will shut down
3) If step 1 doesn't fail also contact BBB and file a claim

EDIT: AFTER you do step 1, come back here and tell us the name of dealership and sales person so we can avoid that place and person. If the manager fixed it no need to do so

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.