View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 AM
info@e92-lighting.com

Send a message via AIM to E92-Lighting Send a message via MSN to E92-Lighting Send a message via Yahoo to E92-Lighting Send a message via Skype™ to E92-Lighting
Mein Auto: 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by itschase View Post
Unfortunately you'll have to replace the headlight housings themselves if you want to get rid of the now-yellow rings. The damage is permanent, and also well documented across many series of BMW's running HID AE's (Starting with LCI E60's IIRC).

The good news is that with so many people preparing to retrofit LCI F01 headlights the price of used housings will become exponentially cheaper in the next year or so. If I were you I would just keep on doing what you're doing and when you replace the headlights eventually just keep the incandescents (maybe run PIAA) or go LED. Aside from actually installing LCI headlights with the advanced LED lit halo's, you'll be hard pressed to match the look without consequence and/or sacrifice.
our LED angel eyes never turn yellow even after years of usage, and PIAA doesnt make angel eyes for F01/F02's.