View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 330i
UK BB10 Customers

“During my 9am call to phones4u this morning, the lady told me that she had 30 callers in the queue by about 9:15. By 9:30 when my upgrade was finalized, she told me that there were now 50 people in the queue! Seems like a strong demand first thing in the morning!”

“Went in to a Phones4U in London this morning at about 11:30. I asked about BB10 and the chap gave me a demo unit to try. I think it is great - genuinely different interface, brilliant keypad (the best virtual one I have ever used) and competitive pricing. My contract is up in June for my 9105, I will be getting either the Z10 or Q10 in its place!”

“Bought mine on EE today. £28.50/month over 24 months for 1000 texts and minutes and 1 gb of data. Then 50 for the phone. It is being delivered tomorrow! When I called in I was told a lot of people were ordering it. I then played around with the phone at the EE shop. The sales rep was very excited and I have to say that the phone felt and looked great. Compared it in the hand with iPhone and Samsung. Looking forward to it!”

“15 hours after picking up my BB Z10 and I cannot emphasize just how refreshing the whole user experience. You have heard buzz words like 'fluid', 'effortless' and 'sleek' but nothing describes the hands on experience of this device better. I have been holding out for BB10 for months and it has been very much worth the wait. The app selection is not that of apple or android yet but for an OS in its first carnation I think BlackBerry can be very proud of themselves. I personally don’t find this much of an issue as the browser is so fricking awesome I do everything online.”

“Well I've done it. Goodbye Windows phone, Hello BlackBerry z10. Great deal from carphone warehouse on o2. Unlimited calls and texts with 1GB of Internet for £26 per month. £99 down. So far so good.”

“I have ordered mine this morning from o2 and it will be here tomorrow but they only have black till the 15/2 and i couldnt wait any longer!!!!
Goodbye iPhone!!!”

“Got mine from Vodafone this afternoon. I've got to say that it's the best phone I've ever used. I don't think it will take long for my wife to abandon her Samsung S3 after playing with my BB Z10. There are so many cool little touches that I didn't expect. I'm eager to use it more to find hidden secrets to getting things done. Glad to have stuck my neck out and to have been patient enough to wait for the launch.”

http://crackberry.com/