View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:49 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 550i 6MT m sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by hufington View Post
Well, Bloomfield BMW gives you nothing!! Although the CA promised to send weekly updates, he never did despite my phone calls and emails. I did not receive one status update since I ordered the car. My BMW site was showing a black car instead of the space gray car that I ordered since the first day!! I contacted BMW and received all necessary info from them on the phone. After hunting down the two sales people at Bloomfield I could get the VIN number after 5 weeks!
If the deal was not that sweet, I would have cancelled the order and gone to another dealer.
But they sure lost my business after I take delivery of this car. No more cars from them and definitely no service at their facility. It is the worst car buying experience that I have ever had so far. Terrible for a $60K+ car.
The above info sounds and looks like from a scifi movie after dealing with Bloomfield BMW.
I'm sorry for your bad experience there. I too wouldn't deal with them again. The worst thing in the world is having to deal with people who either don't like there jobs or are too lazy. Dump them when you get a chance.

My sales advisor is almost as excited as I am and she keeps volunteering these status reports. She was even trying to see if I could do the performance delivery from Carolina. She has my business for as long as she keeps this up.
Carbon Black 2013 550i Dynamic Handling, Executive, Bang & Olufsen, BMP Apps, M Sport, Adaptive Drive, Integral Active Steering, Rear shades, Heated seats, Manual Transmition, Matte black grill, Carbon black front reflectors.

Happiness isn't about getting what you want, it is wanting what you got.