View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 07 750i, 02 540i Sport
My 07 is a great car to drive but with less than 100k miles it's already had more than $5k worth or warranty work to fix a multitude of oil leaks like the valve covers, alternator oil seal, timing case cover gaskets, transmission guibo, Sat Nav DVD Player, CD changer in dash, Steering Angle Sensor, Parking Brake Switch Assembly, Water Pump, Belt Tensioners, and several other issues as well and now my alternator bearings are growling.

These cars are absolutely beautiful, one of the nicest rides on the road and they drive like a dream; but like many others have posted in the past with more than 50 control units/computers, a Fiber-Optic control Bus, and 200amp electrical system, there is so much that can go wrong with them that most shade tree mechanics are finding them very hard to troubleshoot or fix, so if you don't have deep pockets or a great warranty, you'd better have some pretty good mechanical, electrical, and computer skills if you want to keep them running correctly and this forum gives some great tips and help.

Now, if anyone can find one owner (never wrecked) 2007 750's with less than 130k miles on them for under 10K send me a pm and let me know because I'll buy a bunch of them as that's an amazingly unbelievably cheap price in my opinion for such a beautiful car and I'd love to have a few more in my garage.

Last edited by Ltmax; 02-07-2013 at 06:42 PM.