View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 05:10 PM
David

Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBMW View Post
Hey guys I am thinking of buying a 2007 BMW 750I. only problem is it has 128k miles! Am I crazy to consider it? It is a one owner and only driven by a one owner executive. Black 750i Sport with Night Vision and everything. I normally don't consider 750s but the price is too good to resist! Its black on black. What do you guys think? I will probably test drive on Tuesday.
Got your PM but will post here. At 15k it seems like a good price, but it is crazy high miles. You really need to do your homework on this one or you could end up spending half the purchase price on repairs. Have the car inspected and get the maintnance records and post here so we can let you know of all the problems areas have been covered. If it really is fully loaded with lux rear seating, entertainment, acc, etc that is a plus.

Here are the Manheim numbers for 07s. As you can see there aren't too many examples with that kind of mileage. If you have the carfax on the car and it indicates that it has been purchased at auction I can most likely figure out how much the dealer paid for it. I will just need to know when it was purchased and where.

2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614