View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:42 AM
328i xDrive Commuter

Mein Auto: 2013 328i xDrive Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by krash View Post
Yeah, actually i said that.

LOL!

Funny, because I showed my wife a picture of the car I ordered and she really liked the red stripe alot. My kids do too.

I didn't ask their opinion before I ordered of course. I had to stick to my rules.

Can't wait to get my car and see it live and in person.
I told my Wife I could not decide on a Silver or Blue exterior (OK I know where I made my mistake) but... I was getting the Everest Gray interior with the Red trim. I liked the Silver color a lot but neighbors on each side of me and two across the street all have Silver sedans. Therefore, as not to blend in too much, I went Blue. With 3 different Blues to choose (Liquid Blue (the Baby Blue color), Imperial Blue (Navy Blue) and Estoril Blue), I would find the ideal color. The Estoril Blue was my Favorite, however, do I pay the extra $1,350 for the color and then lose the Red Trim? My Wife's comment on the Estoril Blue was, "it says Mid-life crisis all over it." Then she saw a Carbon Black color on the dealer showroom floor and stated that is the most masculine color here, get this one (No dear, I can afford a 3-series for $50K not a 6-series at $120K (it was an M-sport 6-series... after that, she decided that I should get the darkest blue I could get)). Then she saw the Imperial Blue, said this is it, therefore, I let her say she picked the color. I got my Blue with the Everest Gray Leather and Red trim. The Gray offsets the Blue very nice, the red really adds a sporty flavor. When is the expected delivery on your new car? Is it in production yet?

2013 328i xDrive / 8-Speed / Imperial Blue / Everest Grey / Sport Package / Premium Package / Tech Package / Heated Seats