Thread: Got my 550!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:17 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 550I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandalay View Post
Great pics

When I was deciding what kind of car to buy I was seriously thinking about a MB E Class. I came close but didn't do and am confident I made the right choice. Every time you guys post pics of your new rides, I think about when I bought mind and that good, reassuring feeling comes back. IDK about performance, but just on looks alone, the e60 5 series, especially LCI 550i is unbeatable in terms of looks, stance, interior appointments. It is seriously one of the top 5 most incredible/beautiful vehicles I've ever seen. Keep posting those pics! It doesn't get old lol
When you mentioned the e class I remembered the time when I went to but my 550. So I saw this 550 on the internet and went to check it out. I went to the dealer and saw the car, did a very good inspection on it, and I liked it, I told the dealer I will come back in a week, He told me there are some people he are looking at this car too so if I come back the car might not be here anymore. I said its fine and left. I came back home and started to do a research on the car and a lot. After a week I called the dealer they still had the car so I went for it. I pulled up to the parking lot and saw this 2007 E550 AMG Black on black with every option possible next the 550i. When I saw it, my mind flipped and I didn't know what to do, they both had the same miles same year same price. I took the E class for a test drive I liked it and I just sat at the dealer and didn't know which one to get. So after test driving both cars for 4 times, and comparing each thing with each other for 3 hours I ended up with the BMW and made the perfect choice, because BMW had more positive factors. The E550 was so nice looking on the other side, my favorite color and all. I hated the silver on the 550i and the wheels were aftermarket and small (525i size) But its all perfect now