View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:41 AM
-- Robert S. Johnson 56FG

Mein Auto: 2008 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiego View Post
OK, I am new to BMW but recently purchased a "new" leftover 2011 328xi. A total of 22 miles showed on the odometer. I am old (early 60's) but young at heart. I will most likely die with this machine. Thus, I have been driving a beat up truck through the snow, salt, and slush to save miles and preserve it so it will carry me through my driving life.
I am ignorant in that I purchased a 328 but everyone on this board refers to "e92, f30, x91, etc." I can't seem to comprehend what I own. Is there "conversion chart" or some reading material I can peruse? It appears I am uninformed. Love the car though and will be driving it more when the roads clear.
OK, look fella, early 60's is not 'old', ya got that?

Why should you die with this car? Just stay off the Mass Pike in the bad weather, and this car (and you) can keep going and going and going and going.

Don't sweat the technical stuff. If you can stand the snark, folks here will be happy to help with real questions, and 'search is your friend' is a mantra here.

(too, you can look at the forum titles, and it will tell you what year range goes with which car chassis).

Welcome to the fest, young whippersnapper.

535i, Monaco, Cream, Light Poplar, Comfort Seats, PP, Nav, ED.