View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:53 AM
IntarWeb Stalker

Mein Auto: 2013 335xi M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiego View Post
OK, I am new to BMW but recently purchased a "new" leftover 2011 328xi. A total of 22 miles showed on the odometer. I am old (early 60's) but young at heart. I will most likely die with this machine. Thus, I have been driving a beat up truck through the snow, salt, and slush to save miles and preserve it so it will carry me through my driving life.
I am ignorant in that I purchased a 328 but everyone on this board refers to "e92, f30, x91, etc." I can't seem to comprehend what I own. Is there "conversion chart" or some reading material I can peruse? It appears I am uninformed. Love the car though and will be driving it more when the roads clear.
Hello and Welcome

Pics or it didn't happen

If you are in the New England area (or any area) you should consider coming to the Climb to the Clouds Event V in the summer (we are still working out the details). It's a drive event where we drive around the fun/twisty roads of New Hampshire. We raise some money for charity, do auctions, and have lots of fun in the process.

I highly recommend it (I've been going for C2C 2, 3 and 4).

Come hang on the forum. We not only talk cars, we also talk trash.

Because I can.
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwinter View Post
I agree with furby
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerilla twang View Post
Hahahaha, I like you furb, you like to live dangerously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorCook View Post
I started to google to find a picture to match furby's suggestion to Gia, but it quickly became clear it was an inappropriate search to conduct at work.