View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Poet of Signature Quotes

Mein Auto: 1997 BMW 328is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino1394 View Post
my car takes forever to warm up too but the needles never moves away from 12 o'clock though
Mine is exactly the same, forever to warm, and stays warm for a long time, but doesn't move past the 12 point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimKlim View Post
Speaking of possessed cars, I finally got fed up with the ridiculous amount of salt caked on my car and stopped at an automated wash place. It caused my alarm to start going nuts, locking and unlocking the door, then it wouldn't start after I got my coffee. I reset the battery and tried it a few more times to get it to start. The alarm light was on solid, and it kept randomly unlocking and locking on the rest of my way in. After about 5 minutes it stopped, then the alarm light just went out, and when I got to the garage at work, it would restart, however the fob no longer locks the car.

Its some sh!tty Clifford alarm that I've never liked, so I don't particularly care if its dead, but I gots big issues if its going to keep preventing the car from starting.
That sucks, nothing more embarrassing than getting shut down by your own alarm!

"It doesn't do any good for me to know more than you if you aren't going to listen to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petriej View Post
So let it be written, so let it be done.