View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Jesse Moon Bayne

Mein Auto: e30, e36, e70
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimKlim View Post
Speaking of possessed cars, I finally got fed up with the ridiculous amount of salt caked on my car and stopped at an automated wash place. It caused my alarm to start going nuts, locking and unlocking the door, then it wouldn't start after I got my coffee. I reset the battery and tried it a few more times to get it to start. The alarm light was on solid, and it kept randomly unlocking and locking on the rest of my way in. After about 5 minutes it stopped, then the alarm light just went out, and when I got to the garage at work, it would restart, however the fob no longer locks the car.

Its some sh!tty Clifford alarm that I've never liked, so I don't particularly care if its dead, but I gots big issues if its going to keep preventing the car from starting.
This is funny b/c it reminds me of what happened to me one time. I was leaving gamestop video store and went to unlock my car with key fob...nothing, the battery was dead. Therefore I used my key to unlock the door and alarm would not stop going off. I tried everything, including unhooking the battery and once rehooked it went off again. I had to drive 10 minutes home and went off the entire way like I stole the car Got home and turned it off with my spare key fob. Was pretty embarassin untill I thought of it looking like I stole the car then it was hilarious to see everyones faces.
E30 87 325e DD