I guess I might have to wait for sometime then... My 2009 E90 has 70K miles and I am thinking to lease the F30 for 3 years or so and then buy the LCI F30 model when its out.. do you think that's a good idea or should I stick to my E90 till the LCI comes out? I'm unable to decide and need some feedback/help. I was thinking that if I keep my E90 for another 3 years I'm anyways going to loose about $4-5K. The dealer in San Diego appraised my car for trade-in at around $15K as well.
2009 BMW 328i, Jet Black/Black Interior/Premium/Sports/Navi/iPod/Xenon/Automatic