View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 328i Tasman Green
True again. This is something I will check on and ask for the previous owners number. I never buy a car without doing this. From the ad:

2008 BMW 328i Certified w/ Warranty and Maintenance Plan

This BMW 3-Series is immaculate! The previous owner traded it in for a larger SUV and the car came with a 100k mile warranty and maintenance package. Basically, the Certified Pre-Owned BMWs cover the following: Engine, Powertrain, Steering, Electrical, Heat/Air, Fuel System, etc... The Maintenance Plan stays with the car as well and it covers the following: Oil Changes, Brakes/Discs, Drive Belts, Inspections, Wiper Blades, etc... To PinPoint a true value on this Warranty and Service Package, we called the BMW Service Department in Nashville. Phillip, the Sales Manager said it adds about $2500 in real value!!

The car is obviously in 100% mechanical condition and just serviced at BMW. Cosmetically, it is almost flawless too... The interior is scratch free, non-smoker, 2-key fobs, owners manuals, all floor mats and it is super clean. The exterior has little to no scratches at all with newer Continental Tires and a very clean shine.